We're looking for an experienced PPC and SEO specialist to help us effectively run ads while maintaining organic ranking to generate quality leads across a broad range of digital media channels for our clients. You will be responsible for managing all paid digital advertising activities such as paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, video, and native ads on major search and ad networks. You will manage campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
The PPC and SEO Specialist monitors and analyzes digital marketing campaigns' daily performance to achieve the assigned brands’ ROI goals.
This position works with internal clients and external vendors to ensure changes are implemented and executed as well as, track and report on results to continually optimize the campaigns. The ideal candidate demonstrates problem-solving, self-reliance, forward-thinking, and is a team player.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Paid Media Management: 75%
- Optimizing and building digital marketing campaigns through Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Working alongside internal teams work to develop and implement paid search marketing initiatives.
- Working with content and design teams to create high-quality landing pages and remarketing ads
- Performing A/B ad testing, keyword/audience research, and ongoing bid management.
- Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spending and performance.
- Collaborating with internal teams to enhance user experience based on search data.
- Testing emerging features/strategies within advertising platforms as they become available.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth/acquisition strategies.
- Track KPIs to assess results and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for team and management (e.g. dashboards, funnel models)
- Analyze lead data for opportunities to improve lead quality and report findings
- Develop, test, and optimize ads for performance
- Discover and test new campaigns across multiple paid marketing channels
- Explore and test new audiences
Search Engine Optimization: 25%
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Demonstrated experience conducting a technical audit and optimization of findings
- Backlink strategy development and management
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Apply buyer personas to better target identified audiences via content
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing teams
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with any of the paid platforms: Google Adwords
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with any of the paid platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn
- Knowledge of PPC/Facebook/LinkedIn campaign architecture and optimization.
- Ability to write effective ad copy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and detail orientated.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Communications or a related field preferred.
- Digital Marketing related certification is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58-65,000 DOE
Benefits & Perks:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Various levels of paid parental leave
- Birthday's and Work Anniversaries Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Perks
- Supplemental Life Insurance option
- Voluntary Short-term/Long-Term Disability option
- Bonus/Profit Sharing
- Cell/Internet Reimbursement
- Professional Development
- QSEHRA (Health Reimbursement Account)