Uncommon Marketing Works, a boutique B2B inbound marketing agency, is hiring a Content Marketing Manager. This position is ideal for an experienced content writer that is interested in advancing their career path. The ideal candidate will excel at project management and content marketing.
- Act as a storyteller for clients, leveraging high impact and differentiated solution positioning and messaging.
- Produce a range of content to fuel top, middle, and bottom of the funnel marketing activities, from partnering with internal teams to develop messaging for digital ads, to creating thought-provoking eBooks and detailed white papers, etc.
- Blueprint buyer’s journey and map high-impact content appropriately at each stage.
- Work alongside client SMEs to develop and deliver high-impact repeatable sales tools such as collateral, case studies, presentations, competitive positioning, etc.
- Work with customers and internal teams to develop personas to specific customer needs and preferences to deploy in relevant lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Direct, research, write and edit content aimed at B2B audiences including press releases, eBooks, blogs, and web pages
- Oversee the development of email marketing campaigns
- Contributing to strategy and brand messaging
- Develop monthly content calendars; partner with internal designers and production teams to ideate and create original, compelling social content and copy that fits clients' voices and engages audiences in meaningful ways
- Oversee quality and accuracy of all creative, copy, and website assets
- Contribute to earned media and PR messaging development and execution
- Create social and website analytics reports on an ongoing basis; measure and evaluate progress; set benchmarks and provide analysis and optimization recommendations
- Work with web/digital team to ensure applicable websites are consistently updated with the most relevant and compelling resources
- Oversight of copywriter
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- A minimum of five years of solid writing and editing experience, preferably with technology topics
- A minimum of three years of marketing experience with a proven track record of managing clients/contractors and projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with clients
- Strong proofreading skills with the utmost attention to detail
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Hubspot
- Previous agency experience preferred
If you want to make your mark on a growing startup marketing agency along with exciting SMBs and think this job would make you excited to show up to work every day, we encourage you to apply.
Pay: $60-$68,000 DOE
Benefits & Perks:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Various levels of paid parental leave
- Birthday's and Work Anniversaries Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Perks
- Supplemental Life Insurance option
- Voluntary Short-term/Long-Term Disability option
- Bonus/Profit Sharing
- Cell/Internet Reimbursement
- Professional Development
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com with the subject title of Content Marketing Manager Position. Include your resume and full portfolio.