Generating Inbound Interest Through Content
Content is essential to attracting, engaging and acquiring customers. Understanding what makes your customers ‘tick’ is the key to creating great content. Marketing to your customers without a clear understanding of what they’re interested in is like taking a shot in the dark. We live in the age of personalization so our customers now expect us to write content that addresses their specific needs. This can also carry over into your advertising or outbound marketing.
Getting to know your customer will help you develop great content and pull your audience to your brand in no time.
Objectives of Content Marketing
- Increase the number of leads generated
- Increase brand or product awareness
- Improve organic website search rankings
- Increase the number of website visitors
- Increase direct sales revenue
- Increase marketing ROI
- Improve sales-readiness of your leads
- Improve customer retention rate
- Increase social media engagement
Type of Content To Achieve Your Objectives
- Case Studies
- Research Reports
- Product Demos
- Interactive Apps
- Content-rich and Keyword Optimized Landing Pages
Content is an important part of a successful digital marketing strategy, but it’s not the whole picture. The role of marketing automation in the content marketing process is to maximize the benefit that the content produces. Developing content without using marketing automation is like filling up a grill with charcoal without having any way to light it.